[bksvol-discuss] Some books deleted from beig-scanned list.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:37:34 -0800 (PST)

I've deleted from the list  books that I had noted were going to be scanned by
Amber G. including 3 or 4 or 5 books by Mariah Stewart.There are a number that
I had just written were going to be scanned by Amber. I've sent the titles to
her to see if they are ones she was going to do-- (maybe they're books Amber W.
is planning to do).
All I can suggest is that if there is a book you'd like to scan check the list
and if the title isn't there, go ahead and scan it. When I hear back from Amber
G. I'll delete any that just say Amber that were to be done by her.

Too soon old, too late smart. Henceforth I'll always last initial with first
name.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: