[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some Requested Authors from the NfB Congress

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:19:15 -0400

For that matter, I notice that John Grisham is on the list. Now are there really any John Grisham books that are not already in the collection?

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com