[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some Requested Authors from the NfB Congress

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:51:04 -0700

I agree. There is also a guy who made a book that I shared about
blanking on the title but his name is Michael Hinkson I could be wrong
about the last name but he wrote about his experience with his dog on
9/11. It was available at the NFB Convention. Someone requested it to
me off list then on the bookshare discuss list.

On 7/14/11, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> Aren’t all of these authors found under publishers that are already
> submitting to Bookshare?
>
> If so why would we want to work on them?
>
> It might be better to just let them be submitted by the publishers and we
> can spend our time on books from publishers who are not currently submitting
> to Bookshare.
>
> Just expressing the concern that many have here.
>
> thanks.

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx