[bksvol-discuss] Some News

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <monica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:26:28 -0500

Hi, everyone. I know that many of you met Fred while he served in the
Friends Of Bookshare chat room, and I thought you might want to pray for
him. I received the following note from Bob Acosta.

Dear Friends,

it is with a very heavy heart that I tell you  some very sad news
concerning the grave illness of our beloved friend Fred Bertelsen.  He
has Cancer of the liver, lungs and perhaps the brain.  Yesterday morning
at 4 am, his wonderful wife Dee received a call informing her that Fred
was now on a ventilator.  he had stopped breathing.  Dee is waiting for
a call from the Doctor.  The Family will drive 250 miles to Memphis to
be with Fred.

Please pray for         him.

Bob Acosta

Monica Willyard

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the
stairs... one step at a time."
~ Joe Girard