[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some Newbie Questions

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare book discussion list <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 23:50:08 -0500

Hello this is Chris
Welcome to Bookshare volunteering
I always try to make sure that the tag characters are converted into spaces
you do that in the Find and Replace dialog box.
Step 1 when your in your document press Control H that to bring up the Find
and Replace dialog box
Step 3 press the Shift key and the number 6 at the same time while holding
the Shift key that will type the carrot symbol then type a lower case T in
the box in the find a box
Step 4 in the replace box press your space keep once that will insert a
space into the replace box now select replace all where to find all of the
characters and replace them with a single space word will also let you know
how many it corrected.
Again I wanted to welcome you Bookshare Volunteering.
I hope this email make sense and you're all having a wonderful day
On Nov 7, 2015 11:16 PM, "Katherine Petersen" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks for clarifying that, Judy.

--Katherine