[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some GREAT scans

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:26:53 -0800

Oh yeah, I agree there. I do my damnedest to make sure most errors are removed from my scans, but I cant catch everything lol. I've been kinda outa the loop as far as scanning goes, some personal problems to take care of, but I'll get back in the swing of things pretty soon. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>