[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some Bookshare News

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:26:35 -0500

I know Alison, that here, it is the paperwork involved, and they are unsure
what software/hardware their students would need to access the site.  Not to
mention the learning curve, smile.

Of actually having to learn a new site.

I know with my school districts once I pointed out ways they could find free
or inexpensive ways to access the site, they were much more readily eager to
try it.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx