[bksvol-discuss] Re: Soft page breaks

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:19:05 -0700

If it's more than doubling the page count, then 1 or a couple things
is happening:
a) Your font is *way too big--decrease the size;
b) Your margins are too narrow--make certain you've got at least an
inch on all 4 dimensions;
c) Your paper size is set incorrectly--8x11.5 portrait should do it
but if that is not the size of your book, set it to the proper page
size.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride