[bksvol-discuss] Re: Soft page breaks

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:56:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mary,

The number of soft page breaks in a book doesn't matter; it's the number of
hard page breaks that does.  If your book's number of page breaks is within 10%
of the actual number of pages in the book, then it should be approved (assuming
everything else is okay). I'm training a replacement for me, since I'm going on
a 2-week business trip, but clearly there was some miscommunication between us.
Please upload your book and I'll take a look at it.

Carrie