[bksvol-discuss] Soft page breaks

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:34:55 -0400

Hello. I need a crash course on soft page breaks. I had a book returned with the following explanation: There are too many soft page breaks. This has nearly doubled page count. Please remove I am using XP Home, with Kurzweil 11. How does one detect soft page breaks, and what is the best way to eliminate them?

Thanks much!
Mary Stephens.