[bksvol-discuss] Re: So what did we decide?: What's been decided

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:28:59 -0600

I prefer not getting out much if that means I don't have to go to the
grocery store and stuff like that. hehehe
Nice that Minnesota isn't colder than everywhere else for once, or is
Pennsylvania not part of everywhere else? :-)  It's still cold here, though,
and although I really badly wanted to go roler blading yesterday, it was too
cold and the ground too leaf covered to have a chance of working well, and
fortunately ice skating is not yet a possibility, so 2 books got submitted
instead.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity