[bksvol-discuss] Re: So sorry I couldn't join the chat room today!

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:31:17 -0700

If they offer an internet connection for a daily rate and you can get it in
the room and it¹s less than $15, I promise I¹ll reimburse you. smile

From: Pratik Patel <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:20:51 -0400
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: So sorry I couldn't join the chat room today!

As I don't leave my house without bringing my laptop with me.  I can
certainly try to have the ACB-going crowd join the chat room Tuesday evening
at 7:00 to say "hello9"  I can't guarantee that there will be a connection
available.

Prat