[bksvol-discuss] So sorry I couldn't join the chat room today!

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:02:38 -0700

So sorry!

I got caught up in some meetings at work and couldn¹t join the chat room
today.

I plan to do a better job in the future. Next week I will be at NFB without
a PC (I always borrow one for the chats since I¹m on a Mac).

So if there¹s going to be a meeting next week and one of you has a PC laptop
and wants to find a room where we can both listen to the audio and share the
mike, I¹m all for it. Let me know if I should bring my headset. Is there a
way to attach two headsets, I have no idea!).

Maybe we could get a pitcher of beer, find a room and do some on-site
reporting from the convention! The bookshare user meeting at ACB will be
taking place during the chat room slot. Hey Pratik, you¹ll be there, figure
out a way to attach a mike and have everyone at the meeting say hello during
the chat room. That would be so cool!

Ok, I¹ll stop now ... (sheepish grin)

Lisa