[bksvol-discuss] Re: Snagging The Arkenstones

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:44:08 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent. Some of us--I don't know how many--can't
work with Ark files, so it's very nice of you to offer
to take them.

I checked the list and description of the books.
There's one mystery, The Soul Catcher, for your
entertainment--and two books that are part of a series
based on a TV series, the Prisoner from Cell Block H.
I don't know what those are, but apparently there's
"adult" language and violence.

The books I opened to see what they are like were
rated Fair, so you may find, if there are too many
errors, that they need to be rejected. If the people
who scanned them didn't care enough to at least to a
spell-check and get rid of junk characters, then you
shouldn't feel bad about rejecting the books. smile.
But that's just my opinion.

Cindy