[bksvol-discuss] Re: Snagging The Arkenstones

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 19:32:17 -0400

In the past couple of months I also been concentrating on validating those ark books. Sue, any particular requests?
And just so you know, there are quite a few waiting for admin approval.
Monica: I am glad you will be helping with those education books. They're quite a chore for me. *smile*
***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out