[bksvol-discuss] Re: Small leave of absence

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:06:40 -0700

Congratulations, Lisa!

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lisa Leonardi
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 4:06 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Small leave of absence

Hello, all.  I just wanted to let everyone know that you won't be
hearing from me for a little over a week.  I'm getting married on Sat.
and am leaving for my honeymoon on Mon. so I won't be checking e-mail or
posting for about a week.  I might have a chance to check tomorrow but
that will be the last time for awhile.

Shelly, thanks for doing the Bertrice Small thing.  When I get back,
i'll be happy to do the validating if noone has gotten to it yet.

Anyway, happy validating to all and I'll get back into the swing of
things when I get back.  I'll think of all of you when I'm in sunny
Arizona. (Smile)

Lisa