[bksvol-discuss] Re: Site being odd

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:52:24 -0800 (PST)

My guess is that either they're doing something to the
site, though I wish when they do that that they'd let
us know, Or the weather is causing a problem. We've
had a *lot* of rain in California, both south and in
the Bay area, and it's caused all kinds of problems.
We were without phone service for a week. Fortunately,
we recently got cable access for our computers, and
also finally got cell phones. I realized how attached
I've become to the computer (the keyboard is heavy
dangling from my fingers as I walk around the house,
smile). I think I'd go crazy if I couldn't use it for
a week .

Cindy

--- Pratik Patel <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yep,  cant' submit again and can't get to the
> download page for validation.
>

> Prat
>

> Pratik Patel
> Interim Director