[bksvol-discuss] Re: Site being odd

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:47:56 -0500 (EST)

Sue

A member profile exists for anyone who has had books accepted to BookShare
and who has chosen to allow their name to appear with their submission.
When logged into BookShare and you click on the full description of the
book, you will see an item that the book was submitted by xxx.
Click on that "xxx" and you will see the entire catalog of books in the
collection by that submitter.
In the case of Shelley, as an example, it is in the hundreds.
For some submitters that I track, I bookmark their pages.
As far as I can tell, however, to find those pages, you first have to know
a book that person has done.