[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sink Reflections from The FlyLady

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 06:09:44 -0800

Hi Jamie,

Well, most of the time, I'm pretty good about clutter, though, I am a really zealous collector. But, when you are organized, (which I generally am) you just know where in the clutter everything is. Even if one has everything, but not everything in its place, one can still know exactly where in the piles of unorganized everything each thing is. I know this too well. It's all in the memory. And the lazier one is, sometimes, the better one's memory. And then, sometimes, I can have something in my hand one minute, put it down, remind myself where I'm putting it down, and thirty seconds later, when I need it again, not remember where it was that I told myself to remember. Ah, sigh, but I could go on and on.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 04:54 AM 2/14/2007, you wrote:
You're welcome Nancy. Wow I just can't believe so many
of you have wanted to read this book. Maybe it was
stupid of me, but I kind of assumed, I guess, if you
were blind, you wouldn't have clutter trouble because
you'd always want to know where everything was, so
you'd have to be really organized.

Jamie in Michigan