[bksvol-discuss] Re: Singing The Dying Epson scanner Blues

  • From: Stephen Baum <steve@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:50:14 -0500

Pratik, I believe it is Nick who is always telling me that it scans in 5 seconds. It is fast, its just not that fast. If you include the return bar time, which is important if you plan to scan repeatedly, a better number would be about 10 seconds a page.

Stephen

At 05:24 PM 11/16/2006, you wrote:
Rik,

I just want to point out that the main reason for me choosing the Opticbook
3600 is its speed.  Reportedly, it can scan a page in 5 seconds.  With all
the pages I scan, I'd rather have a scanner that is quite fast.

Pratik