[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sincere apologies for Bookshare website performance

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:10:31 -0700 (PDT)

I echo  Christina's thanks for your nice note.

Also, I was wondering about one member of your team (please write me off list,
or have h im write me off list if he's on the engineering team
Unfortunately I don't remember his name, but he was a volunteer several years
ago and I think was majoring in  something that would qualify him to work on
your engineering team.  He may have been at the U. of Ill. or Indiana;all I
remember is that he hoped to go to Chicago for a spring break. we had a nice
correpondence. I'd be happy to hear that he's working for bookshare.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs