[bksvol-discuss] Simon & Schuster January Audio Update

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:45:09 -0500

Joel Osteen's #1 New York Times ® Bestseller
It's Your Time
By Joel Osteen
Read by Joel Osteen
#1 New York Times bestselling author Joel Osteen offers the inspirational
truth that now is the time to activate your faith and accomplish your
God-given dreams. You are closer than you think!
Get your hopes up. Raise your expectations. Your best days are in front of
you. In challenging times, it may be hard to see better days ahead. You may
feel as though your struggles will never end. Yet, this is exactly the
moment to put your faith into action and expect God's blessings. It's your
time to declare your faith, to look for God's favor, and find fulfillment in
His plans for you!
Hear a clip:
http://books.simonandschuster.com/It's-Your-Time/Joel-Osteen/9780743596855

How To Enjoy Your Life And Your Job
By Dale Carnegie
Read by Rick Turner
Dale Carnegie's How to Enjoy Your Life And Your Job is now available from
S&S Audio for the first time ever!
Hear a clip:
http://books.simonandschuster.com/How-To-Enjoy-Your-Life-And-Your-Job/Dale-Carnegie/9781442303157/?mcd=enau100113&cp_type=enau&md=epac&cp_date=100113&custd=331447
Rediscovering Values
By Jim Wallis
Read by Jim Wallis
When we start with the wrong question, no matter how good an answer we get,
it won't give us the results we want. Rather than joining...
Hear a clip:
http://books.simonandschuster.com/Rediscovering-Values/Jim-Wallis/9781442305090/?mcd=enau100113&cp_type=enau&md=epac&cp_date=100113&custd=331447

Days of Gold
By Jude Deveraux
Read by Gabra Zackman
The second book in the multi-generational Edilean series, Days of Gold is a
sweeping romance set in 1766.
Hear a clip:
http://books.simonandschuster.com/Days-of-Gold/Jude-Deveraux/9780743598934/?mcd=enau100113&cp_type=enau&md=epac&cp_date=100113&custd=331447

goItalian
goItalian makes it easier than ever to use the Pimsleur programs by
including the spoken lessons in two audio formats, CD and MP3; the full
three-level reading program; and a reading book.

YOU: On A Diet Revised Edition
By Michael F. Roizen and Mehmet Oz
Read by Mehmet Oz and Michael F. Roizen
America's doctors, Mehmet Oz and Mike Roizen, will revolutionize the way you
think about losing weight and help you diet smart, not hard.
Hear a clip:
http://books.simonandschuster.com/YOU-On-A-Diet-Revised-Edition/Mehmet-Oz/9781442304840/?mcd=enau100113&cp_type=enau&md=epaa&cp_date=100113&custd=331447
YOU: On A Walk
By Michael F. Roizen and Mehmet C. Oz
Read by Michael F. Roizen and Mehmet C. Oz
America's doctors Mike Roizen and Mehmet Oz keep you moving on two 30-minute
walks, with lively musical soundtracks, as recommended in You: On a Diet.
Hear a clip:
http://books.simonandschuster.com/You-On-A-Walk/Mehmet-Oz/9780743569361/?mcd=enau100113&cp_type=enau&md=epaa&cp_date=100113&custd=331447

The UltraMind Solution
By Mark Hyman
Read by Mark Hyman
Bestselling author, Dr. Mark Hyman reveals how cleansing the body can
maximize brain function, improve memory and alleviate depression—without
drugs.
Hear a clip:
http://books.simonandschuster.com/UltraMind-Solution/Mark-Hyman/9780743570480/?mcd=enau100113&cp_type=enau&md=epaa&cp_date=100113&custd=331447
The End of Overeating
By David A. Kessler MD
Read by Blair Hardman
Most of us know what it feels like to fall under the spell of food — when
one slice of pizza turns into half a pie, or a handful of chips leads to
an...
Hear a clip:
http://books.simonandschuster.com/End-of-Overeating/David-A-Kessler-MD/9780743596794/?mcd=enau100113&cp_type=enau&md=epaa&cp_date=100113&custd=331447

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Miss Julia Strikes Back by Ann B. Ross