[bksvol-discuss] Simak books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:00:32 -0700 (PDT)

The 4 recent Clifford D. Simak books were from a donation, and were chopped,
scanned and OCRed at the Bookshare office.  I'll check the used book store
across the street from Bookshare on Thursday to see if it has any more Simak
books, especially The Big Front Yard.

Carrie

Gary Petraccaro <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I didn't start on the Simak, yet, though I had done some in the past.  I don't
know who did those that recently showed up.  Hope it was a good job whoever did
it.