[bksvol-discuss] Re: Silence reigns

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:04:12 -0700

Sue & everyone,

At 1:24 am one of our engineers informed us that our site host had been having
on two server operations. Only one affects our sites. At that time this morning
they thought they had the problem under control. Please post or email me
directly throughout the day if the problem continues but know that we have a
group of volunteers visiting from Google today so I will be off-list much of
the day.

Scott Rains

From: Sue Stevens <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 04:18:08 -0700
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Silence reigns

Thanks, Valerie.  I almost chickened out.  <LOL>

Sue S.