[bksvol-discuss] Re: Signifying Plot Changes

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 22:17:54 -0400

An * is usually a good one that can reproduce well in Braille.

I usually replace bullets for a * when I come across then, and they don't
scan well.

Some books use stars, and I saw one book once that used a + to show a plot
change.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council