[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted volunteers (follow up to Cindy's post)

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 21:56:30 -0700

Thank you for that post, Alisa. So I can concentrate on proofing  but
should continue to do image descriptions for textbooks as I have a few
moments here and there?
And the new description should go in the space marked for it and not
alongside text, as alternate text?  Should I add a new description if
there is already one  as Alternate text lave  it alone?
Cindy