[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted vollunteer needed

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:27:39 -0600

Jamie,

Mine was a paper back version. Unfortunately, I don't own it. I borrowed it
from someone.

I can do as Cindy suggested though, and let you know where the messed up
pages begin in my version. Let me know what you'd prefer.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx