[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted vollunteer needed

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:05:41 -0800 (PST)

Cindy, I downloaded the book from the step 1 list. I
could try to figure it out but the pages that are
weird I thought I would just rescan since they are in
italics and see if I can get it to go but the pages
aren't identical so that will not work.

I'll release it and see if you want to try or if your
hard cover is close. If not or if you don't want to,
you can release it again and I will take it again.

Jamie in Michigan