[bksvol-discuss] Sighted help with two books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:40:24 -0400

I need to premise this, is two things.

1. I can't actually read the books, and can't figure out where my images are going when i save them,

and

2. The booksare from the library.

Smile.

Is there someone out there who could get from their library and read and add to the scanned copies I submit of:

The monsterology handbook : a practical course in monsters Drake, Ernest. The monsterology handbook : a practical course in monsters Drake, Ernest.

           Ridiculous riddles  Lee, Cyl, 1970-

Rediculous Riddles the answers are writen either upside down, or in a wierd font and won't scan.

     And Monsterology I know is missing pieces.

     But would appreciate the help.

If someone can. If no one can, it is not a huge deal will just return them to the library and try for something else.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: retired Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

America has been called a melting pot, but it seems better to call it a mosaic, for in it each nation, people or race which has come to its shores has been privileged to keep its individuality, contributing at the same time its share to the unified pattern of a new nation. -King Baudouin of Belgium (1930-1993)