[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted help with a book Jingle Bell Bark

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:53:02 -0400

Hi Pamela,

do you still have Jingle Bell Bark?

Would you be willing to send me text from page 287 and perhaps 288.  The text
is garbled and I suspect the two pages scanned together or so I hope is the
case, smile.  If you can't don't worry, smile.  You have been a big help to
getting this one in the collection.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he
does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

          From: Shelley Rhodes <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Sighted help with a book Jingle Bell Bark
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 8:44 PM

          Hi everyone,

          Can someone who has eyes get the book

          Jingle Bell Bark by Laurien Berenson,
          I have the Hard cover edition, ISBN is: 1-57566-758-4

          I need to know what the page number that starts the first chapter.
Some page numbers scanned others did not, huge surprise huh and neither did the
chapters but I have identified where those are, thanks to picking up the
headers.

          But if someone could get this book or do a peak I would really
appreciate it.  I am on page 207 surprisingly that one the page number appeared
go figure, smile.

          Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
          and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

          The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before,
and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer
(1932-2009)

list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.