[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with a Synopsis

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 22:35:10 -0600

Hi Christina and everyone!

I just remembered something I have done while working on a few books when the back of the book was a tough one to scan and I couldn't figure out what some of the words were supposed to be. I checked on Amazon.com and read the editorial review, which was word for word when compared with the back cover, so I was able to fill in the missing words. If Amazon doesn't offer this, maybe you could find the same information on another book site that has editorial reviews.

Debby

At 06:02 PM 12/1/2013, Christina wrote
Hello.  I finished cleaning up and scanning Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison,
ISBN 978-0-425-24266-7.  I could not get the synopsis from the back cover to
scan.  Can any of you find a copy of the cover online?
Thank you.
Christina

                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Psalm 37:23

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105

For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases
him. Philippians 2:13

Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others. Proverbs 12:15

All verses from the New Living Translation (NLT)