[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with a Synopsis

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 22:02:44 -0500

That's a great idea!  Thanks.

And thanks for finding it for me.

Christina

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cindy Rosenthal
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2013 9:57 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with a Synopsis

Glad you got it;I copied a synopsis ad was going to paste it here for you,
though I'm not sure it was from the back cover; I suspect so; but I also
noticed that under the picture of the book therewas an icon to click
listen to. I don't know if ther's a way you can find such a thing on Amazon
if you ca't see the page that comes up  when youclick on the title, but
maybe; it appears youmight be ble to listen to what's available when one
:Sees Inside" the book. maybe that will help in the future. smile

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Synopsis received!
This book is going up tomorrow!
Christina