[bksvol-discuss] Sighted Help with Several Books

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:03:19 -0400

Hello.  I am currently scanning the Destroyermen series by Taylor Anderson.
The first letter of each chapter is huge; a sighted friend said it takes up
about half the page and runs through about the first six lines of text.
She's helped me with some weird formatting issues in other books recently so
I don't want to ask her to assist me with this series as well.
Is there anyone that could look up these books on Google or Amazon Peek?  I
don't have any specific page numbers yet but I will in a couple hours.  The
only caviat is that I'm hoping to get answers fairly quickly.  These are all
library books and I can only keep them for a few weeks, including renewals.
I'm willing to wait a few days for answers but I can't do much longer than
that.
So far, this series is seven books long.  I'd need help with the first
paragraph or so of each chapter though I hope I can figure out most of this
on my own.  I'm basically looking for a go-to person to help with the
difficult bits.
Some of the titles include: Into the Storm, Distant Thunders, and Rising
Tides.
Thank you.
Christina