[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with Rising Darkness

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:11:13 -0500

Hi.  Thanks for the help.

I really appreciate it.

Have a good holiday season.

Christina

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pamela Hoffard
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 8:41 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with Rising Darkness

Christina,

I peeked on Amazon. Each chapter is headed with "Chapter" and number written
out like "One".

So Chapter One is on page 1 and Chapter Two is on 8. This is all the peek
would give me.  I also don't have access to a copy at my local library.

I tried. :)

Pam

On Monday, December 23, 2013 2:50 PM, Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello.  I am about to submit Rising Darkness by Thea Harrison, ISBN
978-0-425-24845-4.  Can someone please tell me on which pages each chapter
begins and what they're titled-if they're numbers and if they have the word
Chapter written in front of them.
Thank you.
Christina