[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with Backup

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:08:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Christina.

I haven't forgotten about Backup by Jim Butcher. I just checked all my
libraries. The San Diego City Library still has only one copy, and I'm number 8
on the holds list. The other libraries don't seem to have ordered it as yet--at
least it's not listed in the catalog.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/