[bksvol-discuss] Sighted Help with Backup

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:20:14 -0400

Hello, all. I just scanned and read through Backup by Jim Butcher. It's a very short book-less than seventy pages. There are some pictures which throw off my page numbering and the chapter titles don't come through in the scan. Would any of you sighted volunteers be willing to validate this book. The scan is great; you'd just have to put in the correct page numbers and fill in the chapter titles.

Thanks for any help.
Christina