[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 05:20:26 -0700

 Put them up with these notes. If noone  has taken them by the time I
finish a couple of things I'm working on I'll take them. (If I can't get
them from my libraries I'll ask you to  mail them to me, but I'll try my
libraries first
 You check the checkout list, too, though in case I forget, and if they're
still there write to me to remind me
  Cindy