[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sierra Jensen series

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:34:06 -0500

Thanks, Susan. I was the one who wrote first, saying I bought a couple of books, but would rather proof than scan two of them, but would scan if no one else would. Jamie kindly offered to scan. I guess I am among fewer who prefer a mix of jobs and with some tough scans and tough proofs in my queue, this one is "for me." When our house is done with the book, we will donate it to our local library.

Valerie

Check out my kids at:

 http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples <new>
 http://www.caringbridge.org/ms/nicholemaples
 http://www.caringbridge.org/ms/cindymaples
 http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jorgemaples

On 10 25, 2009, at 3:07 PM, Susan wrote:

Oh sure, guess I didn't see your message! Sorry Valerie!

Susan