[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sierra Jensen series

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:57:38 -0500

I am so glad, Susan.  You are a pleasure to work with on these.  I wish the
scanning was easier of the Bobbsey Twins; they are very prone to problems,
more than the others I have done.  Cleaning them up is 4x the work of
scanning them.  I am working on Nichole's current interests which at the
moment are Sierra Jones.  LOL

Thanks!
Valerie