[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sierra Jensen series

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:46:56 -0500

Thanks, Jamie! I would so much rather proof than scan since the next two Sierra books are actually 3 in 1. I prefer mixing large and small projects and mixing proofing and scanning, but I always prefer having a book in front of me when possible.

Valerie

Check out my kids at:

 http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples <new>
 http://www.caringbridge.org/ms/nicholemaples
 http://www.caringbridge.org/ms/cindymaples
 http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jorgemaples

On 10 25, 2009, at 12:11 AM, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:

I think Love Mercy might be in from the library if I can get there when they are open to pick it up.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: No Time for Goodbye by Lincoln Barclay