[bksvol-discuss] Sierra Jensen series

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Cindy'" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:46:24 -0500

My mom gave me an Overstock gift card and they had 10% off, too, so I got a
few books to add at some point.

I have the rest of the Sierra Jensen Collection, but these are Volumes 3 & 4
and they have three stories to each volume.  When they are in, it will
complete the 12 book set.  Susan Lumpkin has been doing an excellent job
proofing them and will continue as long as she is interested.  I also got
two Earlene Fowler books, Tumbling Blocks (#13 in Benni Harper) and Love
Mercy.  I would rather proof these, if Jamie in MI can scan, but I will scan
if she cannot.

Take care!
Valerie

Currently scanning Sisters of the Scituate Light
The Family of Earth

Currently proofing:  Angel Pawprints  by Laurel e. Hunt
Ten Days To Self-Esteem