[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shrinking step 1

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

Tony,

I was curious, so I went to the download page one. I
didn't notice the length -- it seemed to take me a
long tme to go down gradually (and Marissa, I found
quite a number of duplicate. One I downloaded and will
reject, because it's fair and I see a copy on your
list. One day I'll make a list for you unless you
happen to do it first :-)  I did notice that there are
a lot of nonfiction and romances.

I did find a few mystery/thrillers and some sci
fi/fantasy. I don't know if  you validate any
particular format, and I didn't note the formats --
specifically, most were rtf, but there were some
brf,doc, and txt.

The mysteries I noted are Biceps of Death, a
"Gay-themed mystery;" Hunting Season; Uniform Justice;
Alice in Jeopardy; and Shadow Game. The  SciFi/Fantasy
I saw re Black Milk; Throne of Madness; The Charmed
Prince; Silenced ( scfi/fi misery/thriller, in BRF);
and a Marion Zimmer Bradley book that has her name in
the title. I've done one of her books before, and I
know she writes fantasy. This is not a biography -- I
read the synopsis -- I think it would be great if you
took that one and fixed it so at least the title is
correct.

I hope I'm not giving you names of books that you
already know. Sometimes people just look for authors
they're familiar with or go by titles they think are a
certain genre and miss others. If I'm giving you
information you've already found for yourself, I
apologize.

http://mail.yahoo.com