[bksvol-discuss] Re: Should I keep editing this?

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kkellyp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 06:53:32 -0600

I have noticed that older titles from 20 to 30 years ago or more
rarely are available in electronic form for Bookshare to convert,
unless the title was extremely popular or had consistently good sales.
 These older titles will likely only become accessible to people with
disabilities by scanning even if Bookshare has a relationship with the
publisher.

Kelly