[bksvol-discuss] Re: Should I keep editing this?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:20:55 -0800 (PST)

I did a find for Penguin on my downloaded copy of the list of publishers. and
some of the books are Safe; my list may be old;  it was downloaded in July 2010
but modified Dec. 6 2011 so it should be up-to-date. What is the subsidiary or
partner of Penguin that your book is published by? It's probably easier for you
to tell me than for me to give you the whole list--wait. I'll check the title
on amazon.com. The publisher is Tarcher and that is Safe. It sounds like a
delightfl book, and one I should have bought for mydaughtere.
Cindy

 when the publisher might add a PQ version.