[bksvol-discuss] Re: Short Synopsis

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:49:09 -0700 (PDT)

I do the same thing, Sarah. I write notes that I want
to put ino the long synopsis, and if I think of
something good for the short synopsis I write that,
and also any comments about the book itself, e.g., if
words that are now compound were hyphenated when the
book was written and so are left that way--and any
comments I want to post in the list when I upload.
It's easier, for me at least, to write these in a
separate word file as I think of them while
validating.

Cindy