[bksvol-discuss] Re: Short Break

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:32:22 -0400

I'm reading mail and actually have dragon working now. It wasn't as difficult to learn as I expected. It just messes up some words now and then because it's not used to my writing style yet. It's not bad though. <smile> I have to get used to talking instead of reaching for the keyboard.

On Saturday 4/29/2006 03:46 PM, Cindy wrote:
Monica,

I hope you can read even if not answer.

I'm glad you're learning to use the speech thing. I've
heard about it.

Feel better very soon.