[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ship of Rome

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 20:20:35 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry Kellie. We're not allowed to look inside yet. I did try googling, since
I'm under the impression that one can see pages of books, but I guess the book
is too new All I got from p. 71 was a few words: factoring
Ship carrying the wares of the merchants for the purpose of sale. They would
then return with the products of the ... to all parts of Europe including Rome
where the activities of ...... p 71."

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: