[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:49:45 -0500

Robert,

I'm midway through validating Dance With the Devil, which is part of the Dark-Hunter series.

She's done several books in the Dark hunter series, so it would be neat to have them all up on Bookshare.

They are a combination of romance and modern vampire/weirwolf stories, with a little bit of Greek mythology thrown in. Kind of an interesting mix.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>