[bksvol-discuss] Sherbrooke Twins

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:47:06 -0700 (PDT)

Jackie,

That's apparently a *very* new book. From Amazon.com I
found that it was published i May (2004) Thorndike
Press. the ISBN number is 0786264802, but even with
that I couldn't find it in the LC catalog. They
haven't catalogued ityet, I guess.

 The Los Angeles library systen has the book of
Sherbrooke Bride, which shows on top of the partial
page that scanned, but only the sound recording of
Sherbrooke Twins. The San Diego City library has the
book on order, and the San Diego County library has it
but from what I can tell it isn't the large print
edition.

Hopefully the person who scanned it will see your
message and re-scan the page -- or the Powers the Be
at Bookshare will put you in contact with the person
who scanned it. It does seem a shame to reject it. UIf
you don't want to keep renewing it until someone can
get the correct edition from the library (I"ll keep
checking), maybe an alternative would be to release it
and when more libraries get it someone else can
download it.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/