[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shelley's My Friend Rabbit & Rui's list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:16:12 -0800 (PST)

-Hi all,

I borrowed My Friend Rabbit from the library today.
Eleven pages have some text on them, and twenty pages
are illustrations only.

When I finish the book I'm validating now (and my
taxes), I'll do Rabbit for submission if no one else
is doing it. If someone is or has, please le me know.

Rui, I checked your lists and it isn't there. However,
I did notice a three of Bertrice Small books that
people said in October they were going to scan. The
one that you have spelled c a d d i n should be
spelled k a d i n.

Do people tell you when they have scanned and
submitted so that you can take the books off the list?
Also, do they tell you if they've changed their minds?
Neither The Kadin nor The Unconquered nor The Innocent
is in the collection or on the download list or on
Marissa's list. I hope whoever was going to scan them
hasn't changed his/her mind. I think there are several
of us very willing to validate them, in my case no
matter what shape they're in.

http://mail.yahoo.com